Wednesday, January 6, 2010

break

sorry i havent posted for a while. life caught up with me.

so ive been eating like a normal person for days now. havent had the heart to weigh myself. my life is so much better with ana.

i am SO FUCKING SORE from tumbling/conditioning. phew. ok i wont whine about it any more :]

monday: conditioning/tumbling
tuesday: cheer practice/game
wednesday: cheer practice
thursday: conditioning/tumbling
friday: cheer practice/game

i need to stop eating. the problem is, at school i get hunger pains really easily because i dont eat breakfast and im walking around all the time. they get really bad (worse than cramps) and my stomach makes rumbling noises. ive tried chewing gum but i end up chewing like 9 sticks and at the moment i dont have any more :[

im going to go to bed now. night.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are always welcome and make me feel more loved :]