Monday, January 4, 2010

grrrrr.

good news: I started tumbling lessons and softball conditioning. I absolutely fail at tumbling but I've decided to not let the judgement of the other girls bother me, becaue we all have to start somewhere. i can tell that il be burning alot of calories with those combined.

bad news: I ate like a normal person again today. hunger pains were ripping at my stomach by the time lunch rolled around, and normally I would be so happy but all I was concerned about was getting something to eat before I passed out.

anyway, tomorrows goal is 100 cals. don't really have any excersizing I need to do, but I do have a girls basketball game I'm cheering at after school. I want to be at least 20 pounds lighter by march for my 15th birthday.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are always welcome and make me feel more loved :]