Wednesday, December 8, 2010

skinny girl diet

i woke up today and was like "oh, ill eat something." the stuffing of my face continued until i got home. uggh.

Skinny Girl Diet
(starting on day 3=wednesday)

breakfast:
1 egg + butter (~110 cals)
1/2 glass OJ (50 cals)
coffee + creamer (~120 cals)
TOTAL: 280 cals

Lunch:
french fries (128 cals)
catchup (25 cals)
TOTAL: 153 cals

Snack:
3/4 cup white rice (153 cals)
TOTAL: 153 cals

DAY TOTAL: 586 cals (limit 400)

i wasn't making the smartest decisions today. forgot to weigh myself this morning but will definitely remember to tomorrow. i'm going to go walk off 186 cals on my treadmill and hope to god we don't have a sit-down dinner so that i can flush my food down the toilet.

xoxo
p.s. this pic again because i love it so much and this is exactly what i want to look like :]]]


No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are always welcome and make me feel more loved :]