Wednesday, December 22, 2010

holiday is imminent

scale says: 171.4 (-2.9 lbs)

sorry i haven't been blogging lately. if you don't see a blog update from me in a while, check my stats box/ticker. i'll keep updating my weight :]

really busy with school and holiday. been trying to stick to the skinny girl diet, weight went back down to 171.4 :] i've calculated that to be the weight i want to be over the summer i have to loose .5 lbs/day. easy enough with a 500 cal diet. i'm just really worried about not getting my body the right nutrients. i want to stay pretty and healthy, and i do NOT want loose skin when i loose my 70 lbs :] taking off weight is pretty easy for me if i restrict, but i don't really see a difference because i'm loosing muscle mass, not fat. and loosing muscle is going to make cheer a lot harder as well. oh well. we'll see.

leaving for myrtle beach tomorrow. haven't packed yet. scared to death i'm going to gain weight.

i have to be 169.9 by the 27th<3

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are always welcome and make me feel more loved :]