Sunday, January 23, 2011

160's & etc.

haven't posted in a while. i think i'll go back to starving. its not easy, but it yields results. and i need to loose more.

i've been exactly 179.9 for a couple days now. deff going to change that. i'm going to a 30 seconds to mars concert with my bff next monday, and i'm going to try and loose 10 lbs. just 10. that will put me at 170, witch is still fat as fuck. but its a start. i want to start seeing the 160's on the scale, and i want to see them soon.

i want to try to go vegan-ish. like if i eat anything i want it to be fruits & veggies or my protein powder.

i also want to get diet pills, but i don't know if you're allowed to buy them if you're under 18. i remember seeing somewhere where they didn't lock up the intense diet pills (walmart?) but i know in CVS you have to be over 18 & they keep the diet pills behind a locked piece of glass. like wtf. and i don't even live in a ghetto neighborhood. i want to try hydroxycut max or OxyElite pro, both of which have been used (with good results) by other bloggers.

i'm just so ready to loose this weight. it would make my tumbling so much better if i didnt have to throw around 70 extra pounds on my body. but then i just hope that i wont loose muscle first, because im like the strongest one on our cheer team and they always look to me to do the heavy lifts. and if i fail at cheer, i don't know what i'll do.

i've decided that the two things i want the most are: stick thin arms, with tiny rounded shoulders (idc about collarbones); and a gap between my thighs, at least an inch, when i'm standing with my feet together.

xoxo


3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure where you are from, but try GNC if there is one in your area. I have bought pills from there several times when I was under 18 and they never asked for ID. But def. try the OxyElite Pro. The appetite suppressant is wonderful!
    Think skinny girl!
    <3 Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. a positive attitude, a love of good food and good company, and a dream that you pursue on a daily basis will take you further down the path to well-being and success - and even long life - than will starvation and the fear of fat that permeates our media.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the 4th and 5th pictures show girls that are too THIN they look like skeletons

    ReplyDelete

comments are always welcome and make me feel more loved :]