Thursday, January 27, 2011

snowed in

i don't have internet at the moment, and im having to use my sisters netbook, so this post will be short.

i've been eating less and i'm down to 173. i want to be 165 by the concert on monday, but im worried that it's going to be hard because we have snow days until then which means im stuck at home, which means im stuck around food.

i'm going to try to stick to egg whites for breakfast, an apple + protien shake for lunch, and whatever my parents are eating for dinner.

i'm also going to see if i can get out to CVS or GNC and pick up some oxyelite pro (thanks kat :]).

i've been watching shows like "i used to be fat" and "true life: im on a diet" to keep me motivated and to show me that i can look like them if i just lloose the weight. which i will. i need to start working out to loose major pounds, and my friend and i may start going to the gym together. i hope.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are always welcome and make me feel more loved :]