Tuesday, January 11, 2011

fake as a fucking barbie.

I haven't been doing so well with the whole diet thing. weighed in at 176 this morning but i binged all day. ill easily be back up to 182 by tonight.

all of my "friends" have stopped eating. i don't know what to do. they aren't really my friends anymore. i don't have real friends. they're all fake and it's killing me.

i am dying for a boyfriend. i have no idea why. my hormones are out of control and i just feel like i need someone in my life who thinks im pretty and loves me. but the shitty thing is that i know that will never happen because i'm fat and unattractive. i can't even get a pity date. i'm the "grenade" in my group of really fake, hot "friends." it fucking sucks.

im just feeling really fat and depressed. i have no motivation to get any homework done. my grades are probably falling. i have no guy friends. actually, i have no REAL friends.

i fucking hate high school. i want to move to south carolina and live with my grandparents. or delaware with my other grandparents. just anywhere but here. i am so sick and tired of the fake douche-bag people in northern virginia.

and nobody calls me pretty. ever. not in real life, not on facebook. i know that i'm not pretty, but i would love if you would just lie to me just fucking once just so that i can feel loved.

i guess i'll never get that belly button piercing.


3 comments:

  1. We all have dark times when everything seems hopeless, but I'm so damn sure, that you are pretty and beautiful. Otherway you wouldnt be in that group of "pretty, hot girls", right?
    Don't lose motivation, this should totally motivate you, you can be better than you are now, just be strong.
    much love :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. smile smile even with pain in heart - smile, and i smile to you too

    improve yourself litle by litle step, and i friendly smile to you, or somone else who knows what is warm simple smile

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prettyness has nothing to do with love. Not at all. Not even a little bit. When someone tells you a compliment or a criticism, most times what they say is completely void of meaning. If someone calls you pretty that doesn't mean you are loved. You gotta learn to love yourself, thats pretty much the most important thing. And not beacuse you are pretty or rich, or popular, or whatever. Love you just because its uncomfortable to hate oneself, and it takes work to hate oneself, and its much more natural to just say fuck it and love yourself see? anyway. I hope you are out of hi-school soon XD I hated that place too <3

    ReplyDelete

comments are always welcome and make me feel more loved :]