Saturday, December 26, 2009

broken rules

i was doing fan-freaking-tastic today until my mom forced me to eat dinner. i hadnt eaten ANYTHING all day and i was so proud of myself. even the hunger pains came to visit!! when my mom insisted i eat some lunch i heated up a bowl of soup then took it upstairs and poured it down the toilet :]] she had no idea. for dinner i was forced to have a bowl of veggie fried rice (rice, soysauce, onions, peas & carrots, bean sprouts, eggs).

the problem is i have this thing that triggers in my head that says "you've already eaten and broken the rules, so why not break some more?" so, to accompany my bowl of veggie fried rice i had a biscuit with a lot of butter, and then after i had a ton of chocolates and gummy bears. fuuuuccccckkkkkkkk. anyone know how to fix that?

at least i went ice skating with my family today. thats got to count for something, right? anyway, when i suggested that i would put together a list of my favorite thinspo songs/quotes that made me look around the interwebs for some quotes and i found some amazing quotes that i now love love love.

my sister and i have become obsessed with super mario world for the wii. i swear we played it for at least 3 hours strait. anyone else out there love that game?

well, i havent weighed myself lately. ill weigh myself tonight, see what it is. im guessing like 169. see? told you guys i cant loose weight. ive tried for like 4 days now and im still the same weight.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are always welcome and make me feel more loved :]