Tuesday, December 29, 2009

fasting<3

fuck you insomnia. ok soo i havent fallen asleep yet, and i was just looking for other pro-ana blogs here. ive decided i want to try a fast, and i would love you guys out there to try it with me. its just going to be a small one, a three day fast. starting now (2 am wednesday dec. 29) I will have nothing but water, tea, and diet soda for the next 72 hours.

i was also thinking about exercise. i dunno if ive made this clear, but i HATE exercising. ive read a couple other blogs and their all like "i ran 8-9 miles today" or "i ONLY walked 4 miles today, uggh." i am so proud of them! i can hardly run 2 miles before passing out. im just that out of shape. yeah.

but whatever. im a fat anorexic, i know. please dont hate me because im fat. im trying so hard, just like the rest of you. ana has manifested herself in me, and my life is hers now. i would just love to have some support from you guys. i really truly have no one else.

ok. 72 hour fast.
ready set go :]
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Oh I hate exercising so much too!!! Haha, I also have insomnia.... But I've embraced it. You should read the book "along for the ride" by Sarah Dessen, it's about two insomniac who spend a whole summer together and they have the most spectaclar time. :)

    anyway... Exercise... I think yoga is wonderful. It's so relaxing it shouldn't even count as exercise, but I read an article about a woman who did yoga for half an hour every day for 6 days, plus she ate granola and fruit to help digestion etc., and she lost eight lbs that week! So maybe just check out the lighter stuff, it doesn't take too long, plus you become more flexible.

    Good luck fasting! I'll try to join you, but I may have to give up after day 2. That's about the time I start puking nothing, which burns worse than food coming up. :(

    ReplyDelete

comments are always welcome and make me feel more loved :]