Thursday, December 31, 2009

just one day

good news: i was 165 this morning

bad news: gave up today. woke up early for once, so dad took us to ihop. bad idea. hashbrowns and nutella crepes. i have no fucking control. came home and continued to eat. i have this issue where i snap, and as soon as i eat something all my control is lost and i feel like it is ok to eat everything else in sight. i am such a pig. i was almost not even gonna post today. or i was just gonna tell you that i did fine and didnt eat anything, but ive decided to be completely honest with you guys. i fucking fail.

not looking forward to going back to school monday. tried to start my homework today, but gave up before i even opened my backpack.

my new years resolution is to stop eating and be thin. AND GET A BOYFRIEND. if i reach 120. =[

stay strong my darlings
xoxo
"never let a single day pass which gives you reason to say 'I'll do better tomorrow'"

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are always welcome and make me feel more loved :]