Tuesday, December 22, 2009

this is kinda cool.

ok. im starting a proana blog, just like everyone else. yeah yeah blah blah don't tell me that it's bad for my health, i get it. i decided to do this because i realize that i have no friends who i can tell about my obsession (thats a story saved for another post). so i'll just be talking to you anonymous internet people, and that's ok with me :]

so i need to fix my gluttonous sleeping problem. when left undisturbed i can sleep until 12, and then i basically have no day left to do anything. oh well. so i have this rule that i like to adhere to: drink 1 glass of water for every hour i am awake, in addition to a glass of water every time i use the bathroom. kinda hard to stick to, but i manage. i started today at 11, and i had a handful of chopped nuts and (uuughhhh) a lemon tart. walnuts: 50cals, tart: i dont even wan to think about ittt. i need to stop. i need to go run, but i HATE running. grr.

going to the movies later today. one medium diet dr. pepper, no ice :]] and no junk food. eww. *shudder*

starting weight: 175.1
current weight: 168.7
goal weight: 130


postly thinspo:
so i'm going to try to post a thinspo picture for every post i do.
today's is going to be an amazing video i found just this morning. very triggering-- it persuaded me to make this blog :]] (and it gives me something to do other than running. ewwwwwwwwwww.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are always welcome and make me feel more loved :]