Friday, December 25, 2009

food and hugs

i ate so much yesterday i was too embarrassed to post.

i didnt have a great christmas, but i know it will get better. i really want the new apple magic mouse :] anyway, i was doing great today until i ate some shit out of my stocking, consisting of malt balls, hershey kisses, and gummy bears. not to mention the "christmas dinner" of sweet potatoes and green bean cassarole. i actually was doing great in moderating that until i pulled dessert out of the oven - a brown sugar cinnamon apple tart with caramel. shoot me in the fucking head. ate it all.

softball conditioning starts really soon anyway, so that should help me. i know i can be pretty with the right makeup and clothes. i can be stunning. but instead im stuck in this fag ugly body with fat rolls and thunder thighs. words cant describe how gross i am.

anyway, im a cheerleader at my school. and i have a friend who was like a sister to me, but we went to different schools for highschool. she said that she would come to the basketball game where her school would play ours and i would be cheering. my first plan was to loose 30 pounds before i saw her (on jan 11) but that was a while ago. now im hoping to loose at least 10+ pounds before i see her. you know that quote that says "i think i look perfect, but everyone else cries when they hug me"? well, i want to be like that. i want her to hug me and realize a part of me is missing.

ill see if i can put up a list of all my favorite thinspo songs and quotes soon :]

well, i was 167 this morning... hope it'll last.

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments are always welcome and make me feel more loved :]